Monday, March 4, 2013

Coverage at a distance, a final word

After doing some research regarding the European mobile technology at the Mobile World Congress, I found it very interesting to see what Spanish and European telecommunications companies are working on. 

There is a lot going on with trying to harmonize all global networks into one.  Companies all over are improving data transfer and accessibility.

Although I was not able to actually attend the MWC in Barcelona, Spain, I still feel like I learned a fair amount about new, innovative technology that was introduced through adequate research on various topics. 

I think that within the next five years mobile carriers worldwide will begin to merge into one mobile network.  While this has been talked about in previous years and was introduced again this year, I think more coverage was done this time around.  I think it can make the difference and in the long run will be more cost effective and efficient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment